Thursday 19 October 2017

look after a animal by Ella

                             Cute Animals

Image result for cute animalsDon't you think these animals are so cute?
Well we all do love them.
Now all these animals that I will be talking about I will put a link to were you can get one.
Image result for cute animals

Now this is a very cute dog .And they are very cute and you can look after one.
click here to get a dog 
Image result for cute hedgehog



Now this hedgehog is so cute. I bet you could  find one in your garden. I am very sorry but I could not find a web to adopt one!


Image result for cute birds
I love this little bird and you can look after one,
they are so cute and cuddle.
so here is a web to look after a cute little bird.



Image result for cute cats



I love this little cat it is one of my faves .But that is not all, you can look after a cat with cats protection.
click here 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.