Thursday 19 October 2017

My love of music [Emmie}

Image result for ed sheeranImage result for beckMY LOVE OF MUSIC








HI my name is Emily but at school I'm known as pineapple, yes we all have fruit names weird I know. Anyway, every week I will be uploading a different blog.
This blog is about one of my favourite things in life.... MUSIC!!!!
I love lots of different artists including...

  • Beck
  • Edd Sheeren
  • Boom funk MC
  • ABBA
Click here for one of my favourite songs by Beck→
[Sorry if it wont play]





Last week my blog got lost : {

So this is a mini version of last weeks blog...
Image result for african fat tailed gecko

Zig Zag

This blog is about Zig Zag, our class pet.
Diet: Zig's Zag's diet is made up of crickets, meal worms and other insects. we also add calcium powder to the insects for his bones.
Zig Zag has been at school now for 2 years now and he has a pretty big cage that includes...
  • A heat lamp,
  • Water bowl ,
  • 2 coconuts to hide under,
  • A big rock,
  • Fake vines and greenery.

Image result for gecko gifGecko monitors

Every week our teacher chooses two gecko monitors, their job is to
  • Check temperature of cage,
  • Feed Zig Zag,
  • Fill water bowl with fresh water,
  • Spray cage [ if necessary.]
I hope you enjoyed this weeks 2 mini blog next, be sure to read next Thursday blog and I will be doing it with my friend Molly [fruit name melon!]
BYE!!!!!!!

 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.